Welcome to IMA Studio!
IMA Studio values your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
IMA Arts /
(Hereinafter referred to as “IMA Studio “).
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at IMA Studio. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and watch the content, buy a product or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp)
- IP address
- Payment Information
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our websites or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
IMA Studio will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Payment information: Your credit card information or payment information, will be processed by “Evenbrite”, which will treat and safeguard your data with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the services. IMA Studio reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of services.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use "cookies." We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses, IMA Studio or third-party content served by or on behalf of IMA Studio on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the services or as long as the interested party does not withdraw their consent.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Book the sessions
- Provide the services
- Improve our services, website, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
- Send emails through bulk email delivery platforms such as MailChimp and Klaviyo.
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events and news about services offered by IMA Studio’s website and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of IMA Studio website (Google ads, Facebook ads, twitter ads, Pinterest ads, Instagram ads, etc).
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
In accordance with current rules and regulations regarding personal data protection, we inform you that the email address you have provided to us shall be included in a database held by IMA Studio with the purpose of send you our Newsletter.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT
By placing an order for a service, subscribe to our newsletter and provide us with personal information to communicate with you, you agree that we collect and use your information. You can withdraw your consent, contact us through the contact information or the contact page.
On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which you can share your information.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include process payments (Evenbrite), sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers.
- Protection of IMA Studio and others.
We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of IMA Studio, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Anonymous Information.
IMA Studio uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
- Email Address.
The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the Website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. Using this encryption, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing but reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
IMA Studio follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once IMA Studio receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while IMA Studio strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data provided to IMA Studio:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.
- Request your portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
The Users can exercise all these rights contacting us through the contact information or the contact page and indicating the reason for his request.
Without preconception to any other administrative appeal or legal action, the User shall have the right to submit a claim to a Control Authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied. The control authority in which the claim was filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and Porting: You can access of your information at any time.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contact us.
- Object: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process health-related data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complain: Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
You can see more about these rights at:
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the UK Data Protection Act regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information.
To opt-out of IMA Studio email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES